Word Online is a Chrome extension that makes it easy to work with Word documents online. It offers a number of features that make working with Word documents more convenient, including:
- The ability to open and edit your files from anywhere in the world.
- The ability to Collaborate on document edits with other users.
- The ability to save your changes directly to the cloud so you can continue working on them wherever you are.
- Automatic updates so you always have the latest version of Word Online available.
Word Online is a Chrome extension that makes it easy to access your documents online, from any device. It works with Google Drive and other file sharing services, so you can work on your files wherever you are.
The Word Online Chrome Extension lets you open files directly in the browser without having to transfer them first. You can also use the extension to create new documents or edits from existing ones - all without leaving the browser.
To get the most out of Word Online, make sure to familiarize yourself with its features. Here are some tips:
- Download and install the extension onto your computer (it's free).
- Open a document that you want to work on offline, and click "File" in the menu bar at the top of your screen. Click "Open With," select Word Online from the list, and confirm that you want to open this file with Word Online.
- To view or edit another document that is stored online using Google Drive or another similar service, go into Files > Your Documents (or File Explorer if on Windows) and search for it by name . If it exists within Google Drive itself then clicking on it will open it in Word Offline mode - no internet connection required! Otherwise, clicking on it will initiate a download as well as open it in Normal Mode within WebStorm IDE 10/20+.